Terms and Conditions
- A Purchase Order will be required as acceptance of any quotation for works or supply prior to commencement of any agreed work, also to include any agreed pre or post-production engagements.
- A consultation fee of £100(neg) will be charged per day of client consultation, separate from any pre-production work as specified. Subject to successful contractual agreement, the consultation fee, may be incorporated into the final invoice.
- The Company reserved the right to substitution. With agreement of the client, the Company may supply an equally qualified person to carry out the work as specified at the same accepted rate.
- The Hirer assumes sole responsibility for the goods and for insuring any hired article once it leaves the premises of the Company. A certificate of insurance is required showing cover for all equipment supplied, in transit and onsite, to the value stated on the hire agreement
- No liability shall attach to the Company either in contract or in tort from loss injury or damage sustained by reason of any defect in the goods whether such defect be latent or apparent on examination. The Hirer assumes full responsibility for goods from the time of checking out until checking back in to The Company. The Company shall be entitled to charge the Hirer either for the cost of repairing goods or for the loss in value of goods, as a result of damage. Where the goods are lost or stolen, the Company is entitled to charge the Hirer the full replacement cost of the goods.
- Goods will only be supplied on the understanding that they will be competently installed and operated by the Hirer or agents of the Hirer. No liability will be accepted by The Company for any damage to persons or property whilst the Goods are on hire to the Hirer. The Goods must not be modified or altered in any way by the Hirer or agent of the Hirer. The Company intends to supply all Goods in good working order; however, in the event of defect the liability of the Company will be limited to repair or replacement of any defective Goods, at the Company’s discretion.
- The hirer is fully responsible for obtaining any licence, qualification or other authority which may be required for the safe and legal operation of any Goods hired and agrees to abide by all current legal guidelines relating to the installation and operation of the Goods.
- Goods remain the property of the Company at all times. In the event of the breach of any of these conditions, the Company may without prejudice to any other rights of remedies forthwith terminate the arrangement and repossess all their Goods. Re-hire is not allowed by the Hirer without advanced written permission.
- Any item not returned by the return date, as specified, will be charged at the full weekly rate until returned. If the goods are not returned after a further 10 days, the Company shall be entitled to ascertain damages to a sum equal to the retail value of the goods not returned.
- Goods remain the property of SNP Productions Ltd until payment is made in full. In the event of the buyer failing to make any payment when due, enters into bankruptcy, liquidation or a composition with its creditors, has a receiver, manager, administrator or administrative receiver appointed of all or part of its assets or becomes insolvent, the seller may, without prejudice to any other rights of remedies, forthwith terminate the buyers account arrangements and repossess all goods which have not been paid for in full and consequently remain the property of SNP Productions Ltd.
- Goods will be supplied on the understanding that they will be competently operated by the buyer or agents of the buyer. No liability will be accepted by The seller for any damage to persons or property if the goods have been used incorrectly or in a dangerous manner of modified or altered in any way by the buyer or agent of the buyer.
- Items may not be returned without prior authorisation. Any faults or shortages must be notified within 3 days of receipt and returned, with authorisation reference and at the customer's expense, within 7 days. Spare parts and other special order items are not returnable. A re-stocking charge will be applied to cover administration costs. Carriage charges are non-refundable. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- A charge of 50% of the full agreed costs will be levied against cancellation, upon receipt of any written acceptance, letter or email, constituting a ‘purchase order’ or ‘acceptance of quotation’ prior to commencement of any specified work, including any agreed pre-production engagements.
- Any purchases or hires made specifically for, or on behalf of, the project or production, as agreed in the quotation, would be liable to a 100% charge of the costs, subject to any cancellation after a ‘purchase order’ or ‘acceptance of quotation’ is issued.
- A charge of 50% of the full agreed costs will be levied against cancellation less than 24 hours prior to commencement of any specified work, including any agreed pre or post-production engagements.
- A charge of 100% of the full agreed costs will be levied against cancellation, upon commencement of any specified work, including any agreed pre or post-production engagements.
- All accounts to be settled within 14 days of invoice date. BACS or cheques payable to ‘SNP Productions Ltd.’ at the address below. Any disputed item must be notified to the company within 7 days of the invoice date. If accounts are not settled within 14 days, the Company reserves the right to charge interest, at a rate of 5% above Lloyds Bank plc prevailing base rate, per week, on the full amount of the invoice value.
- A reminder letter will be issued after 21 days of the invoice date, and if no payment is received after a further 7 days, The company reserves the right to issue an additional invoice for late payment charges equal to 14 days interest on the total invoice amount. A weekly late payment invoice will be issued until the account is settled.
- The placing of an order for goods and/or services by the hirer/buyer constitutes a contract which binds the hirer/buyer to accept all the conditions shown above and our full terms and conditions of business. Furthermore, it must be noted that this acceptance binds each director or partner or individual proprietor of the hirer/buyer to personally guarantee full payment of all invoices properly issued by SNP Productions Ltd.
Download PDF: Contact & Payment Details | Terms & Conditions